FreeZone 18 Liter Console Freeze Dryers with Stoppering Tray Dryers are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large loads and stoppering vials or serum bottles under vacuum. The console features a front viewing window and interior space for a vacuum pump sold separately .
The console's upright stainless steel collector coil is capable of holding 18 liters of ice before defrosting. A single 1-1/2 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system cools the collector to -50° C -58° F , suitable for aqueous samples.
The Stoppering Tray Dryer features three 16.5" x 12" processing shelves. A single 1 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system and 1000-watt electric heater cool and heat the fluid medium circulating through channels in the shelves.
Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of freeze dryer and tray dryer parameters on a 5" full color, capacitive touch screen. Models with PTFE-coated collectors that can withstand corrosive compounds are available.
- Stay Connected
- View Real-Time Sample Data
- Get Consistent,High Quality Results
- Make Challenging Samples Easy
Vacuum pump and freeze dry glassware if not bulk freeze drying are required not included .
- Collector Temperature:-50° C, -58° F
- Ice Holding Capacity:18L
- Options Included:Corrosion-Resistant Collector, Stoppering Tray Dryer
- Plug Type:Schuko
- Vacuum Pump Displacement Required:163 L/min or larger displacement
- Weight:713.0 lbs
- Weight metric:323.4 kg
- Dimensions:32.4" w x 29.6" d x 63.7" h
- Dimensions metric:82.2 w x 75.1 d x 161.7 h cm
- Electrical:230V, 50 Hz, 9A console ; 230V, 50 Hz, 9A tray dryer