See All : 6 Foot Protector PVC Acid Digestion Hood
6' Protector PVC Acid Digestion Laboratory Hood
LabConco Brand Product - 2 Fixtures, 115V
Retail Price :
Our Low Price : $35,523.00
Protector PVC Acid Digestion Laboratory Hoods feature washdown systems, integral work surfaces and drainage troughs so that they may be thoroughly rinsed after each use. Their liners of Type 1 unplasticized polyvinyl chloride are designed to withstand reaction from strong acid. These hoods feature Lexan® polycarbonate sashes, which are recommended for applications involving the use of acids including hydrofluoric acid but not perchloric acid. The Lexan material does not fog or etch when exposed to hydrofluoric fumes.
- Product Subcategory:Acid Digestion
- Nominal Width:6'
- Region:U.S. and Canada, International
- Blower Requirements:Remote blower required
- Conformance:ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, CFR 29, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, SEFA 8 Cabinet Surface Finish , UL
- Enclosure Height:59.0"
- Lighting:T8 fluorescent
- Service Fixtures:2
- Estimated Shipping Weight:570.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric:258.5 kg
- Dimensions:72.0" w x 37.7" d x 59.0" h
- Dimensions metric:182.9 x 95.8 x 149.9 cm
- Electrical:115 volts, 50/60 Hz
All Images are representative and may or may not be of actual product.
Tags : MILLIPORE ALTERNATIVE | 141610001 | - | 6' | PROTECTOR | PVC | ACID | DIGESTION | LABORATORY | HOOD
(C)2009-2023 APS Water Services Corporation - All rights reserved
Website Software - Multi-Website Content Manager - Wilson Web Engineering (C)2012-2023
Micro-Website is a trademark of Wilson Web Engineering
141610001 - 6' protector pvc acid digestion laboratory hood
Barnstead Filters and Parts